Antiaging Tips to Age Gracefully..
Aging brings changes in our bodies and looks. It could be wrinkles around the mouth, crow’s feet around eyes, fine depressions between eyebrows, or thin lines above the forehead. We can keep these little signs of aging from ending up being more visible.
1) Exercise is an important part of the anti-aging regimen. Experts recommend at least 30 minutes of physical activity as exercise to look and feel good.
2) Taking care of our skin is even more important to avoid the signs of aging. Our skin shows signs of aging as age spots, dryness, and loss of elasticity. A good anti-aging moisturizer, may soften the skin, reduce wrinkles and delay skin aging.
3) To support good health it’s important to incorporate an anti-aging well-balanced diet. This should be rich in vegetables, fruits, and entire grains. Veggies offer essential nutrients. They can improve quality of life, support general, physical, mental health, and longevity.
4) Reduce consumption of trans fat, hydrogenated fats, and cholesterol.
5) As we age, our needs change. Our bodies may not process the nutrients well. Supplement the body cells with the nutrients needed to restore and support optimal health. One way to make sure that our body gets the essential nutrients is to take proper nutritional supplements. The supplements you might wish to consider are vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. Ask your doctor before taking any new supplements.
6) This may not sound relevant but decluttering the surrounding environment is very important. Starting from the bedroom closet, removing unnecessary items. De-cluttering can cut the stress in life.
7) Sleep hygiene is another important step. Get rid of TV from the bedroom. Pieces of equipment gadgets, cellphones, etc can interfere in sleep and affect brain waves. Remove them or at least turn them off.
8) Friendships are precious, let’s not take them for granted. Reconnecting with old friends with who we have lost touch is crucial.
These are few simple steps that may help us slow the impact of aging.
Enjoy Graceful Aging.